CFWINDOW error in Internet Explorer
jeby
2008-06-04 20:40:58 UTC
I am using CFWINDOW for an ajax login form and I am having a problem in IE...

First of all, just in case this makes a difference, I am using Fusebox for
this site..

I have a CFWINDOW setup called "login" and it loads a page with a simple
cfform login form. I have used CFAJAXIMPORT and included "cfwindow,cfform".
But in internet Explorer, I get the following message...

Error processing JavaScript in markup for element login_body: [Enable
debugging by adding 'cfdebug' to your URL parameters to see more information]

So I added the URL parameter and in the window I get:
error:http: Error processing JavaScript in markup for element login_body:
(really helpful, i know...)

Does anyone have any clue why I am getting this message? I really would like
to use CFWINDOW in this app I am working on so all help will be GREATLY
appreciated! Thanks!
d1rty
2008-06-06 09:30:31 UTC
the error seems fairly specific to me, you have an error in the markup
of the login_body element.
take a look at that markup for problems, FF and IE will let different
errors slide, it can be quite annoying.

post some code if you need more help

chris
appreciated! Thanks!
Shirak76
2008-06-13 23:23:39 UTC
try to use it in different application without Fusebox. Sometimes Fuseboxes have bottle necks.