Passing data elements out to net
fbradd
2009-04-01 18:55:53 UTC
Have an application that takes FORM elements (as hidden input) that don't seem
to pass from our local intranet out to a CFM page on our website the would take
these elements to process in info.

Have tried CFSET and cookies also to no avail. How do I get the data out
there for that webpage to process it.

Thanks in advance

T Bradd
Dan Bracuk
2009-04-01 23:12:15 UTC
Maybe that cfm page has some code in it that says that it only takes submissions from pages in it's own site.
fbradd
2009-04-02 20:06:09 UTC
Thanks for the reply -- and to close this loop:

it was some javascript which couldn't handle #data elements# in the same field
(this was a program by WebAssist [GOOGLE PRO]) -- I [b]finally[/b] figured out
that I could put those 2 elements in the
hidden input value (i.e. value=" #data1# #data2#") to pass to the javascript
as one revised data element.
The javascript wouldn't pass the items to the CFM page

Thanks again for the help