Is it Okay to use CFINCLUDE for SEO?
v***@gmail.com
2012-09-29 14:28:06 UTC
I am using a cfinclude to include the header on every page of my client's site.
My client recently hired a guy to perform SEO on the site. He provide me
with different title and meta tags for each page. That is fine as I will just
remove that part of the included header and only include the top table with the
banner, etc. in the header file. Is this okay for SEO?
Would it perform the same if I ran an if statement in the header file to see
what page was calling it and insert the approp. title and meta tags?
In short, is it okay to use cfincludes on sites when trying to optimize search
engine results?
Thanks and comments/suggestions are very much welcomed!
Any good links to SEO information is also welcomed.
Patrick
w***@gmail.com
2014-03-20 15:33:07 UTC
Very interesting forum, even these days still avalable some great stuff listed here.

Please, guys, to check out this post about optimizare seo pentru 2014 / seo optimization for 2014 or check it out english version and tell me if this approach can be effective for a campaign started in 2014.

How PHP can improve the SEO level?

How social-media increase the SERPs positioning?

Many thanks!
Patrick
k***@gmail.com